SIL30E Series E-Class
The SIL30E series non-isolated DC-DC converter accepts an 8 to 14 Vdc input and produces an output that can be trimmed over a very wide 0.8 to 3.63 Vdc range to satisfy a broad diversity of semiconductor power needs.
Model : sil30e-series
Rated at 99 watts, the converter has a typical efficiency of 93% and can deliver up to 30 amps. Standard features include remote On/Off, remote sense and comprehensive protection against short-circuit and overtemperature conditions. Packaged as a through-hole vertical mount module with a single-in-line footprint of just 0.3 x 2 inches (7.8 x 50.8 mm), it has an installed height of 0.5 inch (12.7 mm).
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
8 V to 14 V
0.8 V to 3.63 V
Size (L x W x H):
2.000" x 0.307" x 0.500"
-40°C to +85°C
- 30 A current rating
- Input voltage range: 8 Vdc to 14 Vdc
- Output voltage range: 0.8 Vdc to 3.63 Vdc
- Ultra high efficiency: 93% @ 12 Vin and 3.3 Vout
- Extremely low internal power dissipation
- Minimal thermal design concerns
- Designed in reliability: MTBF of 4,435,000 hours per Telcordia SR-332
- Ideal solution where board space is at a premium or tighter card pitch is required
- Available RoHS compliant
- 2 Year Warranty