Industry's First Configurable Intelligent High Power System (IHP Series) with Medical And Industrial Safety Approvals
The iHP Series, Artesyn Embedded Powers’ new configurable intelligent high power system, is designed for a wide range of medical and industrial applications. The new modular power system provides high accuracy, resolution and stability as either a programmable voltage or current source. It provides up to 24 kW in 3 kW increments and can be configured for up to eight outputs using a wide variety of plug-in modules that address a large range of voltages and currents.
Safety approvals secured by Artesyn eliminate the need for an isolation transformer in medical equipment. The iHP power system also has industrial safety approvals, including compliance to the SEMI F47 standard for semiconductor processing equipment.
- Masimum power up to 24 kW
- Output Voltage 0V-1000Vdc, Output Currency up to 1600A。
- Versatile input range from 180 to 528 Vac single- or three-phase
- Applicable to all high power applications
- User configurable input
- Programmable load optimization via GUI
- Active PFC typically >0.9 with full medical approval
High efficiency (92% typical)
The Artesyn iHP series is the only configurable high power system with medical and industrial safety approvals that offers ground-breaking control and flexibility. The iHPsystem consists of a power case and up to eight (8) output modules. It has been designed to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications, some of which are shown below:
- LED Lighting/Horticulture Bulk high voltage current sources
- Chemical Processing/Water Treatment